About the job
Each team member contributes to Customer Success. However, your role in particular is responsible of our client journey as whole.
It's been 16 years since we started to create the most efficient and sustainable SEO & Content Marketing tools and strategies for brands that matter. At Upswing, you will have the opportunity to be a game changer along with the SEO industry’s pioneers and become the professional you dreamed of, while working for some of the most known brands on the Romanian market:
Each role in our organisation is essential for achieving our mission. We couldn't have one without the other and this is why working in cross functional teams ensures that our client journey is the best journey they can have. Each team member contributes to Customer Success. However, your role in particular is responsible of our client journey as whole:
What will you need in order to achieve this?
- Flawless onboarding, training, and execution of our contractual terms while being in permanent contact with the customer and answering their questions before they are in need of asking them. By doing this the Upswing way, engagement and retention become consequences and not actual tasks to tackle.
- You will have monthly meetings with the clients in your portfolio. In these meetings you will present their custom reports (which you will be responsible to create, fully understand, and pitch), get to know them better, understand their current needs, anticipate challenges that we can proactively address or prevent and identify opportunities that can be tackled.
- You make sure that you discuss any issue or concern with your cross functional team so that together you can anticipate any potential threat.
- There will be times when you need to create other reports or collect data from multiple sources to complete a task. We consider that some level of what might seem like monotonous work is needed in order for our brains to recover from the challenging situations we face.
- Client’s complexity and diversity:
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on a clients portfolio containing one of the biggest companies in Romania in various industries (medical, fashion, travel, food and beverage, sanitary, bricolage, banking and many others).
Benefits & perks:
Remote first work
- Your previous knowledge and experience in working with a wide range of customers in our field of expertise or related fields (SEO, digital marketing, PPC, advertising). We are looking into a minimum of 4 to 5 years for a senior position.
- We believe that having relevant experience in our field of expertise or a field related to it (Digital Marketing; Paid Media & SEO) will ensure a smoother transition into this new role. However, we are open to discuss if you have relevant Customer Success experience in a different industry.
- You have the ability to work with companies irrespective of their size or complexity and you can successfully navigate from one customer to the other and have the same clarity on their priorities and how you can better be of service to them.
- You enjoy being around people and you are able to build trust with your colleagues and our customers.
- You are hungry when it comes to learning and keeping up to date with what needs to be learned and discovered in our field.
- It’s important for us if you are a problem solver, but we appreciate it more if you have a proven ability to anticipate and contribute to solving a system rather than a specific problem.
- You already know the power of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Looker Studio.
- Your curiosity and data-driven mindset will for sure come in handy
- We see resilience as the ability to overcome adversity and get stronger in the process. You will need some of that but we are also here to support you in the process
- For this role you will have to be a native Romanian language speaker, while good knowledge of English is also required.
- You can work from anywhere in Romania and you can count on us to help with your home office set up.
- Awesome parties (at least once a year)
- Social hours – remote or not, we take care to have recurrent casual meetings with the team (live & online)
- Colleagues who inspire you to share your passions and fully enjoy your after work life - fine cooking, ski & snowboarding, theatre & movies, CrossFit, hiking, cycling, and all kinds of sports, mixology, comic books, yoga, photography and more.
- Private medical subscription for you and your kid/s or partner/parent
Continuous learning from our experts, books, classes, and by testing
- What you don’t know yet you’ll learn from the best specialists in the field (either from your own department or any of our experts in Cross functional teams)
- On-going support, training and development opportunities
- Freedom to experiment, test, and implement your valid ideas the very next day.
- A consistent library with the best books, either paperback or Kindle - gadget included.
- Half learnin’ half chilling days to compensate for bank holidays that happened to be during weekends
We believe that a proper onboarding process is key to the successful integration of our new colleague into both our culture and the job itself. So we have created a step by step onboarding:
How to apply?
- The first month will be about immersing yourself into our culture, getting to know your colleagues, our products, internal processes & tools, and our way of working. You’ll have a buddy assigned and you’ll start shadowing one of your colleagues. By the end of your first month, you’ll already have a clear understanding of what sits in your responsibility.
- During the second month you’ll begin to have clients assigned in your portfolio and start entering clients calls and preparing reports, by shadowing one of the more senior colleagues.
- By the end of your third month, you will be able to be autonomous in your role. Depending on the level of your seniority you will require more or less help & supervision.
Do you want to join our Customer Success team? Then we'd love to hear about you! Fill in the fields below, attach your resume and hit "Submit". We can't wait to meet you!
For us, any international award or short-listing means, besides a recognition of our everyday hard work, a powerful motivation to keep on going beyond SEO and content campaigns, but innovating for both our clients’ and industry’s benefit. Find out more on our blog here
|Job Category||Customer Success Specialist|