Because the Best Content Marketing awards don’t win themselves.
So if you are ready to write some history on how content marketing campaigns are implemented throughout the world, then you’ll want to read more.
Don’t get scared, it’s not that hard. We just happen to do some things really well.
We understand the brands that we work with. From head to toe. Our client discovery questionnaire helps us find things that they themselves don’t know about.
We understand user intention. We use our love for technology and data to surface even the deepest user questions 😏.
We have an in-house team of content writers (and lots of contributors) with serious expertise and talent. There’s nothing we can’t handle.
We’re in a long-term relationship with numbers so each strategy has a clear goal, each piece of content has a specific objective and we use different KPIs to track their performance.
And now we’re working on something even more exciting.
Your job here
In essence, this job is about creating an environment in which innovation & quality in content marketing is further fostered.
You will be responsible for providing editorial guidence, help your team grow, oversee the strategy, execution and measuring processes, dealing with clients and managing relations with other internal departments.
You will oversee a team of 9: researchers, writers, strategists and a network of external contributors.
You’ll be part of the leadership team so your input will be valuable for the future state of our agency.
You’ll also have support from me (the CEO) and report directly to me.
We’ll expect from you to regularly detail progress, setbacks, and insights for the whole company.
If you got this far you probably realized that we’re not looking for someone who can play by the book. We highly differentiate ourselves in our market through our products. So first and foremost you should constantly challenge the status quo.
You’re creative. You’re organized. You’re experienced. You did this before and you absolutely want to do it for us.
You know how to mix a wild idea with a practical plan.
Since our recipe mixes creativity with science, you should be able to switch rapidly between your right and left part of the brain. Writing, editing, briefing and debriefing are equally important as deep analysis, crunching numbers and digging into the latest technology.
Given that our favourite quote is Peter Drucker’s “If you can’t measure it you can’t improve it” we’re hoping that you have some fantasies that involve data & analytics.
Needles to say that strong English skills are required since we’re trying to take over the world.
What you’ll find here
- the opportunity to make an impact – this is an important role. In time, Upswing should look better with you on board.
- home office set-up support – we’re planning to become a remote-first team even when the pandemic is over.
- constant learning from the best in the field.
- unlimited support, trainings and personal development – we’ll provide you with the needed support so you can become the best version of yourself.
- the freedom to experiment, test and implement your ideas the very next day.
- a fat library with the latest titles, physical support or Kindle – gadgets included – and Bookster subscription.
- wild parties (when the pandemic is over) and… health insurance, just in case (¬‿¬).
- 7 card subscription and colleagues that will motivate you to use it.
- colleagues who inspire you to share your passions and really enjoy life after work – fine cooking, skiing & snowboarding, theater & film, kizomba, CrossFit, hiking, mixology, comic books, yoga, photography
Still not sure that this is the right place for you? Read more about our story.
How to apply
We told you our approach, we’re excited to find more about yours. In order to apply please send your CV together with a 500 words essay (in English) with your view about Content Marketing.
Imagine that you work for an organization that is new to content marketing:
Why are companies using content marketing? What are the benefits?
Where do we start?
How long will it take to see positive results?
How do we measure the effectiveness of content marketing?
Send it to radu@… you know the rest.
Update: We are accepting applications for this position until 30 November, 2020. We’ll let you know that we’ve received your application.
We are accepting applications for this position until 23 November, 2020. We’ll let you know that we’ve received your application.